Age Compliance & Waiver Form
The Age Qualify/Compliance and Waiver Form is required every even year and by every new owner at the time of closing. Please click here for the FILLABLE FORM and email it back to email@example.com.
The declaration of covenants, conditions, and restrictions (CC&R) are the governing legal documents that set up the guidelines for the planned community or condominium operations. The CC&R was recorded by the original developer in the county in which the property is located and is included in the title to your property. Failure to abide by the CC&R may result in a fine to a property owner of the association.
* See Below: Imagery CC&R and Bylaws - Searchable documents are also available on your CAMS dashboard page.
Look for: Governing Documents-OCR
- Imagery Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions
- Imagery Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (amendment 9/26/2018)
- Imagery Bylaws
- Imagery Amendment to Declaration (3/1/2021)
An architectural guideline is a rule that applies to the appearance of an owner’s lot or the exterior of his or her unit or improvements. Development of architectural guidelines should begin with a review of the governing documents to determine in what areas the board can allow a change. Usually, a community association’s declaration, CC&Rs, or master deed provides for architectural changes. It is in the community’s best interests for a board to establish written architectural guidelines for two reasons: Written guidelines indicate to owners what types of changes will be allowed under normal circumstances, Written guidelines are a way to avoid claims of arbitrary or selective treatment of owners.
- Architectural Review Application
- Architectural Design Guidelines (to come)
- Trash Can Enclosures (to come)
- Welcome Packet
- Welcome to Imagery HOA New Homeowners Presentation (March 2022)
- Imagery Fitness Cabin Rules and Regulations
- Imagery Meeting Cabin Rules and Reservation Policy
- Rental Application for Celebration and Meeting Party Cabin
- Sewing Studio Rules and Regulations
- Pool Rules
- Library Rules and Regulations