Age Compliance Form
The Age Qualify/Compliance Form is required every even year and by every new owner at the time of closing. Please click here for the FILLABLE FORM and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The declaration of covenants, conditions, and restrictions (CC&R) are the governing legal documents that set up the guidelines for the planned community or condominium operations. The CC&R was recorded by the original developer in the county in which the property is located and is included in the title to your property. Failure to abide by the CC&R may result in a fine to a property owner of the association.
* See Below: Imagery CC&R and Bylaws - Searchable documents are also available on your CAMS dashboard page.
Look for: Governing Documents-OCR
- Imagery Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions
- Imagery Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (amendment 9/26/2018)
- Imagery Bylaws
- Imagery Amendment to Declaration (3/1/2021)
An architectural guideline is a rule that applies to the appearance of an owner’s lot or the exterior of his or her unit or improvements. Development of architectural guidelines should begin with a review of the governing documents to determine in what areas the board can allow a change. Usually, a community association’s declaration, CC&Rs, or master deed provides for architectural changes. It is in the community’s best interests for a board to establish written architectural guidelines for two reasons: Written guidelines indicate to owners what types of changes will be allowed under normal circumstances, Written guidelines are a way to avoid claims of arbitrary or selective treatment of owners.
- Architectural Review Application
- Architectural Design Guidelines (to come)
- Trash Can Enclosures (to come)
- Welcome Home
- Imagery Fitness Cabin Rules and Regulations
- Imagery Meeting Cabin Rules and Reservation Policy
- Rental Application TicketLeap Link to Pay Rental Fee online
- General Waiver
- Amenity Equipment Hold Harmless Waiver
- Sewing Cabin Rules and Regulations
- Pool Rules
- Library Cabin Rules and Regulations
- Game Cabin Rules and Regulations